Tuesday, January 04, 2005

My Life as a Teacher

Sunday before the skool starts....went to skool...gosh..i am wearing the full teacher's attire...dun really get it why shuld the students get their attendance marked by me...since the whole thing is to tell the parents and students of the rules and stuff of the skool so that they will know...

monday....i completely forgotten about ah ning whom i will be teaching....until i read out her name for attendance, i saw where she is....too nervous i guess...i dun get it how some teachers can finish all the tasks in time...i cant...must learn how to organise myself....din went to any other classes except for mine...

tuesday...today....since my timetable for today is pretty free...i am still busy..counting the money and doing other stuff as well....get the only form 3 students i taught to feel comfortable and respect me....but i din manage to do what i plan to do....anywayz...went into 2d2...they are estatic to see me...whoa! get them to write a list to let me make them feel more fun in my class....will do the same for other classes as well...hopefully...

gosh...so tired...din get to have the afternoon naps i planned...cause i still need to go out to do stuff...

btw....grandma have inflammation in her body....and since she has diabetes and high blood pressure, it makes the matter worse...i was so worried...but i din get to see grandma in the emergency ward...feel so 'nan guo'...fortunately grandma dun have to stay in ward...fortunately....a scare

No comments: