Sunday, September 18, 2005

Long time no blog

sigh...

no....my pc is still in the hospital...I wonder when will the 'doctor' treat my pc....

I am now at cybercafe....cant stand staying at home cause my brother has taken over the tv....he is playing his playstation now...and i am left with nothing to do...so i come out to cure my internet itch...hehe...

work been busy...fortunately... i dread it if i have nothing to do...

yoga...been taking yoga classes.... increasing my body flexibility and balance...

badminton... played badminton with my colleagues last saturday... sore muscles the very next day...haiyaks...

dun really wanna go offline now but the shops are closing...

well...till next time (when my pc is finally fixed and online)

6 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

Poor Yin Ning, no PC...If it were to be me, I would have gone mad long ago. No comp = no entertainment for me. All the best in getting your comp healed :P

Anonymous said...

life isn't everything with a PC. trust me. i'm here without the internet yet living life to the fullest. don't make your life so dependent on this thing called internet!

jazz said...

hey.. i'm gonna be without internet for 2 months. ning jie, did u read my email to you?

g0hy|3 said...

i am trying to live without it now...hehe...right now, i am at my office secretly using its internet connection..haha...

g0hy|3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
g0hy|3 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.