Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Attempted my first drive to my Brunei home.... alone. So nervous!!

Miri to Brunei - I didn't take over any vehicle on the single lane road. Too scared to do it. Once I reached the dual carriageway, I sped away - ranging from 100km/h to 140km/h. Hehe... I made good time. Departed from home at 2pm - stopped by emart to get lunch - arrived at Brunei home at 5pm. Got lost Make the wrong turning at a roundabout but managed to make a u-turn.

Brunei to Miri - Took my sweet time. Departed Brunei home at 11am. Only drove about 90km/h to 100km/h. Did overtake a few vehicles on single lane road. Hehe... Went to shop at Supasave and Soon Lee...and takeaway some sushi at Excapade. Arrived at Elaine's place at 2.30pm.

Bought Mum a gold bottle gourd for Mother's Day. My first time buying gold... :p

No comments: