Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend...

Weekend passed in a blur. In a way, I think I am quite busy but also quite free. Hehe... Went to kaypo when Laura went to choose her bridal dresses. Ah... So beautiful~
Then, I went to Curtin Open Day... Meriahnya~! Went to see see look look the two new (because I never gone there before) buildings. So nice!! Haha... Felt so 'sakai'.

Dinner was Hartz Chicken with the Lynns... The last time I went to eat Hartz Chicken was at Kuching and I was having headache and so, I only had one piece of chicken (i think). So not worth it. This time, I systematically ate 4 big pieces of chicken, 2 chicken wings and 1 small chicken drum plus side dishes. Hohoho... A lot o~

Not only that, on the same night, I went to Sam's house for bbq... Ate a few more pieces of pork. Oh... so yummy~~

Super fat!!

No comments: