Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Singapore Girls Trip August 2011!! - Day 2 onwards

We had an early night off and woke up early...too early for any restaurant to be fully opened...And so, we bought tidbits to eat first.

I had the Pork Asparagus when I visited Singapore way back in August 2007. Hehe... Bak Kua Delight - the bun - Can we have this in Miri? Opps...Sorry. Bak Kua is pork.
Not more than an hour later, we lunched! We shared the Mango Salad - Unripen Mango... Yum. I am salivating by just thinking of it. The Seafood Tom Yam with Glass Noodle is yummy... It's clear tom yam soup btw. Then, because we used Citibank credit card to pay, we were given a freebie - Prawn Toast~ Err.. A bit too oily and I think it has chinese celery in it. Yuck...
After lunch, we went on two separate groups - Elaine and I coupled together and started our shopping frenzy at Orchard Road. After three shopping malls and an hour left to dinner, we were hungry... and so, we couldnt stand the temptation so we had our tea break without the tea.
It wasn't a long way to the dinner place that we already decided to go but we stopped by at the hotel to drop our shopping and rest for a few minutes...

We shouldnt have taken our tea break.Full~!! Dinner was at Fish & Co. Elaine and I shared the Mussels and the Fish & Chips. The Fish & Chips is infused with cheese in it... yummy... Hehe...
Day 3 - My aunt has come over to bring Elaine and I around... She even tapao-ed hawker food as our brunch. Don't play play, these are yummy food le..
Because I wanted to see the Merlion... we travelled quite a far distance just to reach there. Super hot weather. Along the way, we also saw a bit of Smurf attraction. Smurfs on a mini football field~! I can recognise a few Smurf characters...
Then, we went to shop at Bugis area. I purchased quite a few of stuff... we happened to stumble upon really good deal at G2000 - the work top I bought is only $29 and since I bought 3 pieces, there is an additional discount of 15%. Super worth!!

Food is something that we cannot not have... All the good food. Haha....
Aunty had to left us early so we headed back to our hotel to sleep. Yes, to sleep. It was the wrong move to go see the Merlion in the afternoon. My migraine kills all my mood... plus our purse is really bleeding too much. So, sleeping is the best option. Hehe...

For dinner, we wanted to eat chicken rice but it wasnt open so we ended up the food court instead.
Day 4 - time to go back to Miri. Packed everything and then brunch at the airport.

Ladies and gentlemen, behold. My shopping loot.
That's... a pair of Crocs, one pair of socks, a pair of short pants, 1 jacket, 5 tops, 1 top for mum, 1 shirt for dad, 4 handbags, and sweets.

No comments: