Saturday, February 12, 2005

Brandy


My cute Brandy when she is just one month old. As you can clearly see, Brandy is very black...Her name was actually "Oo Oo" then it become "Brandy." Uncle Wong used to call Brandy "Chiwawa" due to her size...thought that she will never grow bigger till I brought her to the vet. She got so much worms in her stomach that she dun get any nutrient from the food she ate. From then on, she begin to grow lo...

My cute Brandy now (about 4 months old). She is getting stronger and stronger. Just this morning, she broke her red collar strap (as seen in the pic). So, I immediately bought a red leather collar strap. A new strong one...hehe...

Right now, my dad told me to let Brandy out for a run to let her be familiar with the place and take care of the house properly...Basically, I have to teach Brandy how to be a good dog. I wonder if I have the ability to do so. :p

No comments: