Friday, February 11, 2005

In every person’s heart is a dream for true love

Last night, I watched a movie called "A Boyfriend For Christmas." I know now is Chinese New Year but i just want to watch this movie after i seen the preview...
To read the synopsis, please go here.

Right after i finished watching the movie, i was in cloud nine...or was it day-dreamland? I guess it is true that in every person's heart, there is a dream for that one true love. In the movie, it tells that once the moment is gone, it is gone forever. There wouldnt be a second chance. I dun think i have missed my only chance to meet my Mr Right or have I? I dun think so.

The good feeling doesnt end there. Why? 'Cause I woke up the next morning having a really nice ending to my dream...hehe...So, what was the ending to my dream?

--> The Ending to my Wonderful Dream<--
I met with Wang Lee Hom and I have no idea who he is (or was i pretending not to know him?). He was attracted to me and I am pretending I am not interested. Then i was fully awake....due to my cute Brandy's barkings of hunger. :p
--> haha...Imagine having LeeHom attracted to me...haha...nice dream, right?

No comments: