Friday, February 18, 2005

De-Motivated

Holidays are supposed to rejuvenate one's spirit so that when it is time to battle again, one will be full of energy to give one's all.

BUT

why do I feel demotivated? The dread, when I wake up early morning every morning, is back...I dread going to school everyday...Abelle suffered of headache two days in a row and went home early from school...I, somehow, wish that i have the headache so badly that i can go home and sleep. Doctor concluded that in Abelle's brain, something is not working so it causes headache. We funnily called it 'traffic jam in Abelle's brain.' Lynthia concluded that it is due to Abelle's phobia of school and she subconsciously summoned the headache and thus she can go home early...

Everyday facing the students...it reminds me of how fun it was to study and have no other worries...

I wish I am still studying...

I wish I never grow up...

No comments: