Saturday, March 22, 2008

Halo...

This seems to be a really late post of my trip to Halo Cafe... Why? 'Cause my companions have posted their post on it already and it has been up for a few days...Refer lynnx, lingdi, and christine. Shall I blame it on the lack of time?
Erm... I guessed that you can read from their posts what happen...what we eat...etc...
Currently... thinking of the events that happened this whole week... Not very significant things but they all matters... Little little things...
My work stress is still on. The hell-ish assignment no. 1 is still on-going. I had a two and a half hour long discussion with the client this afternoon. The problems were highlighted and discussed about. The amendment and finalisation will be done on Monday. Cant wait for it be done with.
The hell-ish assignment no. 2 is currently in its semi-final stage. I can't discuss about this at all.
Been working on both public holidays...Sad, yeah... Today, I find myself can't remembering what day is today. After the long afternoon discussion with the client of hell-ish assignment no. 1, I was so blur and tired that I cant remember what day is tomorrow and found myself giving a relief sigh when CMF told me that tomorrow is Sunday. Pardon me but... Halleluyah! I am so relieved... An off day. Finally!
I think I should get some sort of fengshui stuff for myself this year. So far, it has been a rough start for this year. I seems to meet with so many obstacles and difficulties. I thought my bad year should be gone already. In fact, I dont feel that 2007 was such a bad year when it was supposed to be a bad year.
Studying for CPA is, so far, stagnant. I should be BenKio-ing but... too many things too little time.
Plus, I have some problem with having not enough sleep and a back pain as well...
Then... recently I am quite into Japanese language... Possibly because I have been drowning in One Litre of Tears... the super sad and emo Japanese series... Lingdi wanted to watch it so I downloaded it and then decided to watch it as well. Watched it before on tv but missed most of the episodes...
And... I have, finally, found and downloaded the song '永遠に' by The Gospellers. Been looking for it for the past one or two weeks. Finally. So happy. Hehe.... Japanese song... I am truly very much into Japanese stuff these days....
Note: I hope I am not wrong. BenKio should mean 'study' in Japanese.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yep! ur right! it is study hehee.. i havent heard anyone speak jap in a long time! coz i havent been watching anime or anything, and i din knw one litre of tears is a drama le, i thought it is a movie, ah wei watched it last time too right? i saw him watching it on his comp. preparing himself to cry lagi hahaa

g0hy|3 said...

Phew... good thing I got it right. Haha...

Watching drama once in a while is a way for me to de-stress. But now, really only once in a while because realy busy.

One Litre of Tears is good for eye cleaning.. cause need to cry a lot.. haha...

Anonymous said...

I didn't notice Lynthia cry though.. lol.

g0hy|3 said...

lynnx, she told me that she held in her tears because she doesnt want ppl to see her cry because of a drama... hehe