Saturday, January 31, 2009

And so it is like this

Chinese New Year long holidays are almost over. Tomorrow, I have to start working already. Ah~~ I dont want~~

Anyways, I didnt do much during this long holidays. Really. Erm.. This year, all three houses have open house. Err... Yea.

Then, as usual, we, our huge family, went to our Grandaunt's place. Ah! the delicious cheesecakes. Yummy... Then, this year, we also had a bit of gambling session.
Erm... I am beginning to think that staying at home till my brain has become completely rusty. I cant think of what to write.

Had the Green Tea Latte at Starbucks the other day. Not bad..not bad...
Erk... I am dreading going to work tomorrow. How~~~~!!?!?!

2 comments:

LX said...

I forgot to tell you that next time we go Starbucks, must bring the Starbucks tumbler to get RM2 off any drinks. THat's a real saver!

g0hy|3 said...

You save rm2, I dont. Cause I dont have the tumbler. Boohoo~