Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just so you know

I am taking off from work tomorrow. Hehe...

Reason for taking off is because ... I have been feeling tired for the past week. Ever since that crazy overtime I did at the end of March, I have been feeling like dying - even though I still work overtime like crazy. Must be getting old.

Actually... I also need to go and buy things and go to do some bank stuff. Stuff like this cant be done when I am at work. I am looking forward to having breakfast with my cousins, Lynnx and Lingdi. I am looking forward to having to relax for two days in a row - Sunday and Monday.

Btw... Mumsie has been appearing at home more often recently. A lot of stuff recently that made her come to Miri quite often. So... I try to be as tolerable as possible. Erhmm.. My independent lifestyle is pretty much non-existant when she is around - just so you know. But I am not complaining. I am not!
One thing though...I actually really love eating guava. I dont mind eating a whole guava... If you give me the choice between an apple and a guava, I will take guava. Mumsie must have bought quite a lot of guavas when she went to Sarikei. I had one at work the other day. The shape of the guava is like apple... Hehe...
I just posted a scheduled post on wgtgfashion... It is due to appear in 2 more days. We have changed from blogspot to a domain of our own. Do visit there sometimes...

I have been delaying my writing for days... Somehow, I feel like my English level has dropped tonight. Must be because of the Korean movie I just watched - Antique Bakery - acted by my idol, Joo Ji Hoon... The movie somehow is promoting a bit on gay-ism.. Urgh...

4 comments:

LX said...

The guava is seedless one?

g0hy|3 said...

yea, it is seedless. I wonder if it is the same as the one that u have mentioned before in your blog.

jazz said...

hey.. i like the seedless one. den i dun hav to cut out the seeds.

LX said...

I have eaten those seedless guavas. Don't even have to cut. Just eat.. how convenient. I always get them from Sogo.. that is why I recognise the shape from your pictures. Well, the one I mentioned on my blog was a scam. Not this.