Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Yesterday, I had a rummy session with J and CI. I was losing so badily at first until... I got this. Total win from this is 21 chips (if I remember correctly).Totally turned the game around. I just kept winning after that. Phew... What a relief after the losing streak at the beginning of the game.

I have been thinking to zhng my masquerade mask. But always procrastinate so this morning, I purposely took out my impulse-shopping crystal bling sheet. Took out the masquerade mask and start sticking the blings on it.
As you can see from the pic, I basically have stick one long line of blings on the mask. That's the end of the zhng session. I dunno what else to do. Haha... No idea how to proceed on.

About the digicam, I was worried that my laptop will not detect the SD card. My laptop has such problem with SD card. They are not on friendly terms. Fortunately, the laptop can detect the pics thru the cable (still not ok with the direct SD card to laptop) so... I dont have to worry about retrieving my pictures from the digicam. Will totally kill my happiness of getting a new digicam if my laptop cant retrieve pics from it. :p

Just had lunch at Lynns. Currently thinking of what to do for the whole afternoon. 7pm is booked for tv time.

No comments: