Thursday, February 17, 2011

Chap Goh Mei

The CNY celebration is coming to an end. Boo hoo... back to reality. It has been fun while it lasts though. My cheongsam only made a few hours appearance and no more. Its glitters falls off and...caused JY's new car seat to be covered in glitters. Opps...
I am going to miss the open house sessions... All the yummy food. lol

The rummy session will still be continued and hopefully I will have a fruitful year. hehe...
I did my nails using the gel nail polish a week before chinese new year. It is very durable as they are totally unaffected by anything that I did except for.. the knife cutting. I accidentally chipped it when I was cutting up fruits. Anyways... the rest are ok until my nails start growing. Looks kind of weird now because I have grown at least 2 to 3 mm of nails... Time to wash them off, I guess.

1 comment:

LingDi said...

Your cheongsam is nice! Look real good in it!