Monday, May 16, 2005

First Day in The Rat Race

my first day working in Andy Chia & Co. wasnt too bad. The people there are really nice. I was expected to read during my first day. only reading. but by afternoon, i am already starting on my first assignment. my boss told me that i dun have to work overtime this week. yeah!

I went home to eat but i noticed most ppl are eating there. maybe i will do tat too...soon...

this morning, i rush thru the paper work of stco because i cant finish it during the weekend. i dun have enough sleep and so i am going to sleep early. my mum is here. so are my cousin and her husband. according to my mum, she asked if she can come and then her husband also want to come to miri with my mum. so my mum out of courtesy invite them to come. my cousin's husband is kind of menyampah. i dunno why i feel this way.

No comments: