Friday, May 20, 2005

Time Flies....20.05.2005....20052005

Whoa!

so fast...one week have passed.

Firstly, i have quit teaching for one week. feeling not too bad. i am ok with my job. i am doing well with my assignments.

Secondly, Miri is now no more a town but a city. MPM is now MBM ( Majlis Bandaraya Miri).

Honesty, I feel good about my job. i am thinking that i am being ignorant of any office politic if there is even any. I am enjoying my life. Miri, i feel has not changed much. City or no city. it is the same. unless there is going to be huge changes otherwise...miri is still miri. am i being negative?

This morning, i work although it is a holiday today. my senior mentioned that it is up to me to work or not to work on holidays. but i am thinking for more leave in the future sake. i must owrk overtime. i dun want to sit in the office with nothing much to do when it is no longer peak season. horror!

No comments: