Monday, May 23, 2005

Miri Parade 20052005

Hehe...I dont really want to go as I know there will surely be traffic jam. But when Jeng and Elsie called, I just had to go. So i got Dad to send me to Boulevard. Then, I used Elsie's car to go to the parade.

Together we watched the parade in front of the courthouse. Then, we walked to Kingwood Inn area 'cause we were going to meet Esther there. Along the way, we anticiapted to see stco band. Whe we finally see it, we are so excited. Then, we also saw Harwinder aka Veena. She was with the Sikh assocation, i think. We had to shout her name so many times to get her attention. Then, continue to watch the whole parade.

The watching gets me really excited. I feel so proud of Miri. all of a sudden. I want to join in the walking also. Feel so proud of my students. :p

GO MIRI!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm......was reading thru ur blog..and u said post a comment.this one is worth to comment on..u said esther,dont tell me u met esther chong!???ok if u ever read this hopefully u get back to me :)

g0hy|3 said...

esther...not esther chong....who is esther chong? the esther i met is esther something....i cant remember her surname....nope, not esther chong...