Thursday, April 12, 2007

More Goong Madness

In my previous post, I mentioned about me shopping online in eBay. Well.. One of my shopping items is Goong Original DVD. (Lynnwei, I still want that dvd from you...hehe) Anyways...After five days of waiting, the auction is finally over and although I was outbid twice, I managed to get the DVD at RM68.00.

Because the auction ended during weekend, I had to wait till Monday for the buyer to confirm that he/she has the money from me and send the DVD to me. What I didnt expect is that the DVD actually arrived earlier than the other stuff I bought.

It arrived on the 11th April. My hands were shaking with excitement and I was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Hehe...


This piece of update is a little out-dated but dont care la... On Saturday, HuiLing helped me to get JiHoon's posters from IdolHouse. So currently, I have two posters of JiHoon. When I was still in the office working, my mind was reeling with thoughts of how to preserve the posters and where to hang it in my room.

As soon as I left the office, I went to Popular Bookstore to get two black cardboards and one roll of plastic wrapper. Basically I made a frame out of the cardboard and then use the plastic wrapper to protect the poster. Because of the slight opening between the cardboard and wrapper, the Winnie the Pooh sticky tape came in handy.The Winnie the Pooh sticky tape was given to me during Christmas. It becomes the inner frame of the cardboard frame.

I still havent made the second frame for the second poster. Still procrastinating. The first one is already on the wall of my room. I stare at it every morning and night while listening to the OST of Goong.

Hehe... Next aim is Goong earrings.

Cant resist to put another photo of them...

2 comments:

lynn-w said...

wa ...this is too much!!! ahah..... such a BIG postor of Jihoon??

i shall help u to burn the dvd..

so, ur goong...isit very clear??

g0hy|3 said...

Hehe... Another poster waiting for framing. Then I will have 2 posters in my room. Muahaha....

Thank you first for the dvd...

That goong dvd...quite clear. Has chinese, english and japanese subtitles. Have translation to Chinese language as well but it is in the Mainland Chinese form so not that nice. I prefer the Taiwanese style Chinese (like in 8tv. Too fussy. Actually, I rather hear in Korean. Haha