Thursday, April 26, 2007

One Cup Three Straws


Last Saturday, went to eat dim sums at Grand Palace's Han Palace. It has been so long since I went there to eat. I do believe the last time was when the Tings were in Miri. So, that is like December. I am not very sure why it is like that but I felt as if the dim sums are no longer as nice as I remember them. Apart from the prawn dumplings, I prefer the dim sums at Mega Hotel.

Anyways.... Went to Sugarbun yesterday with Chai and HLing. To have dinner after sending out and collecting documents ar Imperial Mall. The picture below is our private joke. One cup three straws. So loving~

CPA exam... on the 7th... Module studied is only 1.25 modules. Module left to study is 3.75 modules. Time left... not much. I am dead meat.


Goal - 20
Achieved - 2
More to Go - 18
--> Aiyaks~!

3 comments:

ningxrainbow said...

lolx!
one cup three straws

lynn-w said...

wah...gambate in ur upcoming exam!! hoho!!!

concentrate!

what u purpose in ur heart, u can achieve it!

g0hy|3 said...

huiningmanda, you get the joke?!

lynnwei, will do my best. wouldnt want to waste my parents' money by failing. :P