Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It just takes 7 to win

The first in my many games of rummy. The very-hard-to-get winning combination. 7 of the same tiles at the beginning of the game. Muahahah....
Self-invited to my mentor's church wedding at St Joseph Cathedral on 7th July 2007. Applied an hour and a half leave to go with HLing because it is working day. The Roman Catholic style church wedding is, well, boring. The church is not as big as I thought it is. Hehe...The bride is beautiful though.
Not the bride's bouquet. Bridemaid's bouquet


Food. I just got to talk about food. The Sunday Family Buffet at Cafe Rosita was so stomach-filling that my stomach wanted to burst out in a million pieces. Ok, not that bad la. Just really really really full. Thanks, Uncle and Auntie Wong!!

Here is a non-related to the buffet but nevertheless, it is food. The Claypot Noodle at Ming Cafe.

A pack of Hershey's Goodnight Hugs from my senior. She bought it from Hershey, US during her trip to US. Havent drink it yet. But I am sure it is goooddd....

2 comments:

Sherp said...

i shudnt read ur blog at 1.37am. i shud read it after lunch or dinner or even breakfsat. why? coz it makes me hungry!!! :P

g0hy|3 said...

hahaha... U can read it before ur meals. Makes u mor ehungry and more appreciative of the food u will be eating. Hahaha