Friday, July 20, 2007

Preview~! Preview~!

My best friend is going to get married next year. Her bf has proposed to her and she asked me to get some bridal tips for her and post a blog at wgtgfashion. I am very excited about this post because I have always been interested in bridal stuff. My mind is reeling with ideas of what to write but as usual, I am worried that all these ideas might be gone before I can write it down. The ideas are not yet concrete as I need to research more on them.
Be prepared for the bridal post specially dedicated to my best friend, Irene.

5 comments:

LX said...

Yippie! Weddings are fun!

Sherp said...

wahhhhh wedding! :O

Prince of Darkness said...

Wow, weddings...when can I have mine? Hehe

g0hy|3 said...

Hehehe...

I have done it!! Finally... delayed for so long...

POD, to write urs... you got to let me know when are u getting married first and I need to see ur spouse first...hehehe...

g0hy|3 said...

Hehehe...

I have done it!! Finally... delayed for so long...

POD, to write urs... you got to let me know when are u getting married first and I need to see ur spouse first...hehehe...