Thursday, February 05, 2009

Coming along

The plan is coming along...slowly becoming more solid.

We have some part of the details confirmed already... Yea, we will be flying to Penang. :p

That's the plan for February travelling plan. Bangkok no more. Now it is West Malaysia trip. Anything la...

Something I thought I should blog about is... the fact that I didn't realise that I have been writing the '&' wrong the whole time. I have also written it flipped around and I didnt know until CMF pointed out to me. Erkk... I really didn't realise it. Gosh! The countless 'flipped &' that I have written over the years. Oh gosh.... And so, I am changing my way of writing '&' and still trying to get used to it.

Last night, I fell asleep with the lights on, glasses on, laptop shut down due to lack of battery power... Hehe... I can't stop reading manga. And guess what? I found another online manga archives to get more manga to read. :p

Then, I really have my heart set on getting Vera Wang's Princess EDT... Hmmm.. I want. 'Cause my CK Eternity Summer Limited Edition, which I bought on Dec 2006, is almost finished. Actually, I think it will probably last me for a few more sprays. Aaaaa.... Nooooo~~~!!

2 comments:

Sherp said...

wah me wants perfume too!

and i fini koukou debut! hehe

g0hy|3 said...

I will most prob get you one for your bday if you stay in Miri fulltime..hehe...

Koukou Debut...how? how? nice, right?