Monday, March 02, 2009

Eventful weekend

It is the final non-working Saturday this week. Ah~ It is time to plunge myself into the hell-ish feverish work status - overtiming to the extreme. Anyways... to commemorate this Saturday, I went to Brunei with Laura, Kelvin and ChiIng. We went to have Escapade lunch and did some shopping. I watched this tv program of a girl who is in Japan and she introduced this bowl of rice with slices of sashimi and fish roe. Ever since then, I have been wanting to eat this dish. I forgot the name but I have now satisfied my craving. Yea~!

Coming back from Brunei, we made an impromptu decision to visit the Crocodile Farm. Erm... yea... We did.

Then... we made another decision to eat crabs for dinner and so we began our search for crabs. Too bad, there wasnt any crab available on Saturday... so no crabs.

Today, Laura, Kelvin and I went on to complete our crab-bing plan. Laura and I bought the crabs...and here is the result.Laura killed, cleaned and cooked the crabs. Yummy~ Tomato Crabs

We also had some fried chicken too...Crispy!
Ah~ Going to miss staying at home on Saturday terribly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hhhahaa, patut you were missing on Saturday!

g0hy|3 said...

Hehe... We should have gone jogging in the morning. I am gaining weight instead of losing!! hehe... :p