Sunday, October 17, 2010

Entry no.2

Day 5 it's public holiday. Public holiday equals to lazing in bed till late morning. While lazing, I managed to skipped breakfast. Had lunch though. Then I went to Bintang Megamall to shop despite of my claim that I don't shop at Bintang Megamall on weekends cos I dislike the searching for carpark. Had a glass of q jelly green tea. Dinner was supposed be the shake.. Only the shake. But I went out to secret recipe and had a few mouthful of cakes. That was not all... I had a few pieces of steamed crabs courtesy of my dad after I came home from secret recipe.

Day 6 I woke up to purposely drink the shake.. And went back to lie on the bed. Lunch was at Ah Tao Cafe while waiting for car wash.then off to shop somemore... Had a glass of q jelly green tea... Then kuihs while watching Jet Li's Fong Sai Yuk. Btw Jet Li is super good looking in the movie. swoon~ err... Dinner was chix wings and fried maggi mee. Urgh...

Sleeepy...

No comments: