Sunday, August 14, 2005

A busy...Busy...Busy Weekend

Firstly, I have been working half day on Saturday morning...pretty tiring liaw and yet, since i havent been keeping in touch with irene for a long time, I drop her visit at the Boulevard parking lot and spend my whole afternoon and night there....Nothing much happens as the real competition that Davis is joining only going to start tomorrow...So, on saturday, basically, you got to tune ur audio...try out the audio...sit int he car...get some air-conditioning going on...(to know more about what is exactly happening there at the parking lot, please go to this site ). And then, on Sunday, real competition starts...

I had a really nice long chat with Irene...It has been a long time since we done that...Really appreciate the time we spent these two days...really relieve me of a lot of burdens...haha..as if i have a lot of burdens... :P

Sunday...after i drop jinnwei off, I went over to Boulevard again...Then, Irene told me that she will be driving the car to the competition camp...Gosh...Intense...Below is a pic of Irene getting very nervous...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Honestly, I was nervous as well...But have to give moral support to Irene to drive the car into the competition camp...So, Irene, I wasnt that cool actually..haha...Below is the pic of what it looks like when we were waiting for our turn to drive in...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The crowd at the camp is well..supportive? They are surprised to see a girl drive the car...haha...This audio show is a guy-thing...To see a girl is abnormal...To see a girl driving a car with such a powerful audio is shocking...
The scenes of the whole show...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The champion's car's backseat... :P a wire mess...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Nevertheless, Davis got first and second place with his two awesome Pajeros....

The weather on Saturday was really great...not too hot...But on Sunday, it is a completely different weather...It is super hot and we even have haze. Gosh...I can still smell that burn hazy smell although i am in the house now....Pics to show that IT IS HAZY!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After that audio show, I sent my brother home and then after a shower, I am out again...

Off to Imperial Mall....Have a date with a friend...A friend that i really love to go shoppng with because she is a great shopper. She have a body figure that is almost the same with mine...So she understand how i feel when I go shopping for clothes or shoes or anything. But she is cool about everything that I know I have a lot to learn from her although she is younger than me and she used to be my student...Gasp...
I only bought this one thing that I have been thinking to tbuy for such a long time...and finally...i bought it...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com hahaha...yupe, i have it now...and I am happy...

After I sent her home, home it is...then, my cousin's crib to watch Bewitched....

this is certainly one long weekend for me...I feel so tired..and I am supposed to feel rejuvenated after the weekend...damn....

2 comments:

Prince of Darkness said...

Yin Ning...Nice article. Haha good linking as well. I never know that Irene's so nervous during the competition.

Neway, are you sure you are satisfied with the book? I've heard a lot about the book tat you bought. It's hard to understand. Post an article abt it when you are done reading it ya. Take care

g0hy|3 said...

hehe...she was nervous....

the book...i read it before but i think it was a condensed version...now, readig it again...i really think over it while i read...very enlightening...haha...if i got the mood, i will post the review on it.. :p