Thursday, August 11, 2005

A night of Atmosphere.....

Lack of skill in communication? yes..i really think so...I seriously lack of communication skill.

My brain is not empty...it is full of stuff....but...why? why? why? WHY CANT I SAID OUT WHAT I THINK?

Sitting at Atmosphere Cafe, listening to the conversation...i realise how little i know of stuff...I dun have the living abroad experience...And most of the conversation is about the ppl they meet when they are away from home. I only get to know ppl who are in curtin and further more, with my lack of communication skill, i dun get to know many ppl...I only see from the outside side...sigh...

I feel so ...erm...like a katak under the tempurung?

1 comment:

Whateverthing Inc. said...

dun feel like that... last time i also have this feeling when i face new frens....try to speak out whateverthing you think.dun hold back.