Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Scaredy me

I think I am easily scared...really...I am not kidding...

Ever since...Tale of Two Sisters...which I watched because I thought I was going to some English action movie, I became a scaredy person.

One little action in the movie which isnt supposed to be scary at all will cause me to jump in my seat. --> which cause the person sitting next to me to smile and be amused at my reaction...

One little word can cause me to feel so anxious that my head will swim ---> my brain must be lacking a lot of oxygen...

Recalling an incident in the conference room in my office...My client is so tall and huge and sitting right opposite of me. Slowly he lean forward smiling at me...I can only smile back, not knowing what to say, because i was only there to hear everything so that I can work on the stuff later...Then, he said 'You made me rush to the bank the other day just for the payment'. My reaction? Eyes widen...mind racing...Did I do wrong when I told him to rush to the bank the other day? .....Then, my senior stepped in to save me. I didnt do anything wrong...I saved him from paying more money..phew...Why didnt I think of that? My senior even told him not to scare me...He laughed and said he was only kidding...Phew...RELIEF....

Really la..very intimidating to see him lean forward and said that...My brain was having a swim when my senior stepped in to save me...Dizzy dizzy dizzy...Definitely lack of valuable oxygen...

Please...dun scare me anymore...

And if u want me to watch horror movie at the cineplex, dun ask me to buy the tickets...cause I wouldnt!

No comments: