Thursday, August 25, 2005

I am back...

Just came back from Brunei...A three days trip...Surprisingly tiring...I have so much ideas on what I want to blog the whole time I was in Brunei but somehow, at this very moment, I cant remember what is that I wanted to say...But anyway, here goes nothing...

Car Breakdown

Have I become a jinx? The car broke down on both my journey to and from Brunei...I have to wait for one hour plus for the mechanic to come and fix the car...Damn..

The Maid




A new addition to the horror movies collection...This is about the horror adventure of a Filipino maid during the chinese 7th month in Singapore. If you have watch the movie, I want to share my opinion...NEVER step on the ashes of the hell money for that will cause you to see dead ppl...Cause that is what happen to Rosa. She stepped on the ashes and she starts to see the dead son & all other ghosts. Then, all the other rules applies...Never swim after dark ( better dun swim at all)...Dun turn around when you thought someone call you...Dun talk to strangers on a stretch deserted road...rules like that...Scary o....
I din watch some part of the movie cause I was in the toilet... Yupe..I was...The whole place does look scary as it is all in red...i mean the hallway to the toilet, not the toilet...and it was empty...
The movie was sort of scary but surprisingly i laugh most of the time...cause the ppl i watched the movie with were very funny ppl...
Oh...this movie is also the first movie i watch at The Mall...

Bookworm

I become quite a bookworm. First book is still Da Vinci Code...I slowly reading throught he bok cause I really want to savour the book...Thinking deep thoughts when I read the book...But I cant give any review now cause I am too tired to think about it...But, when I say a review, it usually means a long summary of the book...haha...
The second book is Trump: The Art of The Deal. When I first look at the book, I sort of dread the thought of reading it, thinking that it will be so uninteresting. But I was wrong. The book is really exciting. It is amazing how a person can own such intelligence and wealth. The book also makes me wonder how is the taxation system in US is like.

Early Morning Walks

My mum woke me up at 5 am in the morning to get me to walk around the mosque. There are quite a number of ppl who walk around the mosque early morning. The first morning, I walked alone while the second morning, I walked with my dad. The third morning, I chickened out. I told my mum the night before that I dun want to walk the next day. Reason being that my legs hurt...but i dun think it is because of the morning walks...Want to know why? Read on...

Foot Massage




I went there just to accompany my mum. But I end up getting a foot massage as well. I remember the last time I had a foot and hand massage, the only distinct problem I had was my spine. This foot massage shows that I have a lot of problems with my health. Every single area she massaged hurts like hell. My spine, ears, nose, throat, intestines, hormone level...stuff and stuff...oh gosh...My body is in a mess. after the massage, my foot really tires out...So, I think the reason why my legs hurt is because of this massage...

Well, that is pretty much what i did apart from the normal stuff lo...

No comments: