Monday, February 06, 2006

Chinese New Year...Gambling!

Mahjong

I have been playing mahjong with mum and grandma this Chinese New Year. Bait grandma to play mahjong for years. I think the movie featuring Andy Lau as a Mahjong God made grandma itch to play mahjong (Haha!). I didnt lose money playing mahjong, fortunately.

Poker

Yuanz got grandma and I to play poker with him and he won. I lose terribly. Fortunately, we didnt play too much le...

'21'

I brought Laura, Josephine and ChiIng home to play '21' with grandma and mum. Haha! Laura and I ended up becoming the winners. Muahaha!

Received my stuff for my CPA program. Have to find the time to read and understand it. Not very sure if I can do well in this exam. But, I just have to do well. Mum will kill em if I dont do well.

Jinnwei and lynnx are back to West Malaysia to study and I am back to work today.

Really dont feel like working le. Sort of getting used to staying home doing nothing.