Friday, January 19, 2007

I dont know

Life seems to be back to normal recently. Nothing interesting...Sigh..

Promised Lynnwei that I will show her my new hair...However, the pic doesnt really show the full glory of my hair..hehe...But anyway, here is a preview first.



Do you the moment when you feel like dont want to blog at all? Thetime you have no idea what to write. I am experiencing that now. This post has actually been in the draft for the past week. It will still be in draft if i havent feel obliged to get on with it. No idea why I suddenly lose the writing power.

Finally.... Happy Birthday to Aaron...

10 comments:

ManDaGoh said...

When is his b'day?
like ur hair lar!!

g0hy|3 said...

Sunday... 21st January...

Thanks... Love my hair now...Hehe

Sherp said...

very pretty hair!!!!

< u3!y!nG > said...

Like the hair very much and the colour as well. It's just so nice to see the colour with straight hair. hehe :)

lynnx01 said...

Looks like I'm the only non-straight group A girl?? :(
So syiok. No need to do anything people all think I permed my hair. LOL!

g0hy|3 said...

Thank you thank you...hehe

Lynnx, good la...At least you have naturally beautiful 'permed' hair. If I dont straighten my hair, it will look like ...err... beehive?

l y n n w e i said...

wow..i like ur hair!! very nice...and it's so long!!!

yea!!!!

lynnx01 said...

I love having long, straight hair. When I get those pics, I'll show you guys. I look quite weird in the pics. As if I never comb my hair. Hahah!

< u3!y!nG > said...

Hoho! Do take photo of ur hair, would like to see it very much too.
I think for me, I also need to straighten my hair every year cos if I don't, my hair looks like a bush.

lynnx01 said...

I am patiently awaiting the pics from my friends.. hehe.