Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Day 2: To 5th CPA paper exam

Woke up way earlier than my alarm clock. Darn it...

Went to office to get office keys 'cause I will be opening office door for the next few days and the day after Hari Raya holiday. Thanks to the new alarm system and the order of not letting too many people know the password. Bleh...

Anyways... it is good also 'cause it will force me to wake up early and not taking my sweet time sleeping till noon...

Paid for my car's road tax and insurance just now. Honestly, not much money left and it is just beginning of the month.

Studying starts at page 2.20... Paise, only study half a page yesterday. So paise... Today will try to make some substantial progress.

Ever wonder why am I writing such a boring update now? Simply because I want to boost the number of posts I write in one year. Compared to last year, I have written so much less... Need ot write more... Hehehe...

Studying ends at page ??

No comments: