Thursday, October 18, 2007

Distract... Distraction....

Time of the year again... Twice a year have to do this... This time, it is CPA 113 Business Strategy & Leadership... And, as usual, i am bored la... Distraction is what I need....Hehee
Got a hair cut yesterday while waiting for the car tint to be done. Err.. change the front window tint because the old one is ruined already. I will show the pic of the new look of the car when I take a pic of it.... Haiya... My hair cut is terrible la.. The style is like out of proportion or something... Or is it because I simply has a very thick hair so... Sigh... When I tied my hair up, it looked like one short stub and then one bunch of long hair... HHHAAAAAiiiizzzzz.............

As you can see, I can look like I have (not very) long hair or shoulder-length hair depending how I adjust my hair....

Err... Gula-gula... Hello Kitty's mixed drops I bought at Singapore. At this Japanese goods store at Clarke Quay... The cap is super hard to open so I am not that tempted to eat it. Too lazy to open the cap... hehee... I like the packaging nia...

Distraction~~ Distraction~~

Btw, I lost like 1.5 kg after I come back from Brunei... Dont know whether it is water loss though... Wait! Should be water loss la..

No comments: