Friday, May 30, 2008

Super super super full

Just had a buffet at Palm Terrace. OMG! I am so full now. Getting sleepy also. Pig!

Cant sleep yet. Not because of the expresso that I drank during the buffet. The coffee has no 'kick' for me. It is because I am way too full to sleep though I am feeling sleepy. Must try to at least feel normal again before sleeping...

So... I decided to blog.

Ermm.... Firstly, must say thanks to my brother for the Ice Blended Lychee he treated me. Went to Coffee Bean with Lynthia to try it out. Normal la. Nothing special. Not too sweet. The taste is just right.

Call us being creative or should I say bored... Lynthia took an interest at my ring, which I worn for quite some time already and took a few pics wearing it.Trying to look elegant while showing off the ring... But I think her watch is getting more attention... Bleh... Btw, I got her permission to post this pic... And she requested that I make the pic looks nice. Erm.. I usually post my pics in its raw colour but purposely took some time to, sort of, make the pic looks 'richer'. I hope it is to her satisfaction. I just feel that by posting her pic, I should also post my pic so that you all will not forget the face of the person who blog here. That is me in my 'forced' smile in sepia. Took it in mid April early in the morning..showing off my seemingly neat hair with bloated face... at about 6.30am...

Then...for the latest piece of news... the buffet.

I believe the buffet is named "Pacific Collection"... My memory is failing me again. Anyways, the choice is abundant and quite nice. Had a lot of laughs...I think we are the loudest table there. Agree, ppl?

Ah... For JM people who has a lot of peanuts kacangs... You can click that 'blurts' (at the bottom of the post) for it to open a new window for you to comment. I bet you guys have plenty to comment. Post your comment with a name by choosing the option 'Name/URL'... Dont post using 'Anonymous' le...Help me improve ba... Help Me Help You. Sweat... I dont know when will I go over to JM to tell u guys how to do it...

Oii.. Josephine, click this link!

I think I can go to my room to read my overdue Cleo so that I can pass it to someone who has been waiting for it...

p/s: Why arent my singles here yet? It has been almost one month after the expected arrival date... I wonder if the custom people has took a fancy of the singles and took it. No~~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

palm terrace is in Miri or Brunei? kekeke..i wanna go too! the food looks really attractive!!!

LX said...

hahhahahahahahahhaha..this is how you promote wgtg!

g0hy|3 said...

Lynnwei, Palm Terrace is at Imperial Hotel, Miri. Let's go there together...

lynnx, my true intention is actually to get my friend to read wgtg... indirectly promoting it also..hehe..