Thursday, July 03, 2008

Craving

I used to crave for ... McD?

But not tonight...Tonight... I am craving for kimchi bokkeumbap aka kimchi fried rice... I wonder where can I find some kimchi so that I can cook it myself...

Ah... I think my wisdom tooth is growing... How to confirm it? It is making me feel kind of miserable especially today. The side of my mouth almost gone numb with the dull pain because of it. Aaaah!

The internet connection has gone pretty sucky at home these days...no idea why...

Ah! Should I also mentioned about the night when my car decided to die on me? It was so scary...

I am too miserable to continue...

3 comments:

ningxrainbow said...

Kimchi fried rice looks yummy!

g0hy|3 said...

yea...i know... Yum yum

Anonymous said...

Just buy the Kimchi from the Korean restaurant