Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back to Brunei again

25th December is a date of many meanings. Well... Actually I can only think of two annual events but this year, this date also holds another meaning - my dad's chinese birthday.

Mum and Yuanz want me to follow Dad to Brunei without telling Dad that we will be celebrating his birthday that night. Anyways... we had Excapade - seems that none of us can think of any where else we want to have dinner. Limited choice even though Dad and Yuanz are sick of this place. Haha...

Ok..another meaning of 25th December is the anniversary of my blog - the 4th Anniversary. That long. Gosh...

Then... of course, it is Christmas. Nothing special whatsoever. :p

Btw, my trip lasted me for 3 days 2 nights leaving me feeling totally out-dated - behind - slowed. Also, I have been reading the Twilight Saga and loving it. I just can't put down the book. In fact, I stayed up till 4.30am last night this morning to finish Book 2. Ah! The anguish and sadness that the heroine was feeling.

Another thing - I just watched Twilight the movie. I am just a bit disappointed because it is too condensed. It is a movie and you can't expect it to be exactly like in the book - otherwise, it will take way too long.

My extended holidays are almost over. Back to work again on Tuesday - a bit reluctant. I hope I can finish the saga before returning to work. Just so that I will not be too distracted. My English seems to be improving after reading two books. Haha...Seriously, I need to read more to improve my English or at least to do maintenance on my English.

2 comments:

Sherp said...

oh the salmon! OH THE SALMON LOOKS DELICIOUS!
another twilight fan :O
im not hahaha
ivy keeps asking me to read it bt i havent

g0hy|3 said...

It is indeed very yummy. Hehe...

Not a Twlight fan - nvm la...