Ok, I finally finished the saga. 4 books. Done.
Book 1 - Approximately 6 hours. Very rough estimation because I stopped in between.
Book 2 - Took me about 5 hours - possibly less. I finished the book at 4.30am.
Book 3 - About 8 hours. I took a lot of breaks in between - was chatting online and watching tv at the same time.
Book 4 - Also about 7 hours. I started reading at about 11.30pm till 5.30am. Woke up at 7am to go to work. Yea, it is crazy. The book is a lot thicker - does this explains the longer hours?
Conclusion(s) from reading these books :-
1) I am way faster in reading if I dont have to keep stopping. Way faster.
2) I get really absorbed in reading.
3) Although I said that I will not spend a dime on these books, I changed my mind now. I might buy them if my budget actually allow me to. 'Cause I dont mind re-read the books. I can already imagine the wrinkly book cover and possibly a few dog-ears. The musty smell of the book.
4) My English is certainly much better after i read the books. Maintenance Work.
5) I just realised that I will have to tell the whole story to someone whom I have told the entire Book 1 story. Gee...