Thursday, December 11, 2008

I was a mummy

Errm.... Dont be paranoid la. I was almost-mummified just now.

I confessed that I bought a slimming starter package from Mayfair almost 6 months ago. It was an impulse purchase. I have plenty of such impulsive thing. :p

Anyways... I finally got to use it just now. The Mayfair people has been calling me to come and use my package and sign up for more.

Ah! A side-confession - I never intend to reveal this impulse purchase. Dont judge me. Dont!

So...I went there after work... Did the whole slimming package thing... Including getting all wrapped up with the wrapping film and then sweat in a heating blanket. Felt like I was mummified...

What can I say? Well, it was strange to let people look at my body and then keep encouraging me to lose weight and they seems so confident that I will definitely lose weight. Hmmm....

After the treatment process, comes the let-sign-up-for-more procedure. Well, I have made up my mind that...

I WILL DEFINITELY NOT SIGN UP FOR MORE BECAUSE IT IS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE LA! I think every slimming centres offer this kind of price...

Like I have mentioned, the slimming package I signed up for is something like a starter pack. Something to let you try and then get you started. So... not very expensive. :P

Darn... I still need to wait for another half an hour before I can go shower. Sob...

No comments: