Friday, September 02, 2011

Busy Holidays

So, Hari Raya fell near Hari Merdeka. So, we had a three days holidays.It wasnt a relaxing at home holidays for me. I actually spent a lot of time away from home...
The first day, I went breakfast with a friend and then, we went shopping at Bintang Megamall. Then, we sat at Starbucks... and began my tutorial on how to use iphone because she bought an iPhone and needs a how-to-use lesson. :)
I also finally change my iPhone's screen protector to a glossy type. The previous matte-type was a bit spoilt and I have been thinking about changing it for some time. It feels like a new phone all of a sudden. :)
Also, I finally tried Prawn & Calamari in Wasabi Dressing Salad. It tastes like eating sushi. The wasabi is not as 'kick' as I thought it would be. Me love~

No comments: