Saturday, September 10, 2011

Supper

A few days ago, I was feeling bloated...and true enough, my weight is at the high point... And I managed to inflate and feel good about myself.

There is a hazard to feeling good because this will means I am more than willing to indulge myself.

Last night was such occasion - Supper. Two rounds of supper. ^.^

Round 1 - Cha Sao Yu Mien from the shop next to A1... I feel bad for the shop because I cant remember it's name. Hehe... It's a bit disappointing because the chao sao is not fragrant enough.

Round 2 - Seahorse's fried chicken wings and Tiger beer (served in three different brands glasses). Again, food is disappointing... chicken wings too oily. The chili sauce is superb though. yum!

I woke up this morning feeling bloated again... Dun dare to weight myself..no need to weigh I also know I must be heavy again...  T.T

No comments: