Monday, September 05, 2011

Weekend Sushi Girls' Trip

Yesterday went to KB for some sushi eating and grocery shopping.

It has been so long since I went to Excapade to eat. Ever since the Tao experience (in April), I get nauseous just hearing words like sushi, sashimi, salmon, buffet... That was how sickening full I was that time.

All the dishes was yummy as usual... But the appearance seems to be a bit sad. Example is the mini salmon mayo. It looks so sad... The salmon slice is uneven so it couldnt wrap the rice properly.

Oh! I suddenly remember something funny. When we almost at the end of our lunch, an angmoh couple and their baby boy came in and sat in the booth behind us. The baby is so cute~ When we ate our ice cream, I turned and ..

Me: Hallo~
Baby: (stunned..and then suddenly smiled)
Me and Amanda: Aaa... cute~~
Baby's Dad: Baby, are you flirting with them?
Me and Amanda: Hahaha...

omg... So funny the dad...

I bought a few unnecessary stuff at the supermarket... There wasnt much of a queue at the immigration and custom checkpoint. The jam was mostly on the other road - heading back into Brunei. Phew...

No comments: