Saturday, March 05, 2005

MSSM

Weee......!!

MSSM is finally over. I have certainly work up a tan even though i have tried to protect myself from the sun.

My group mates, whom i complained of earlier, have turned out to be quite a relaxed group of people that I enjoyed been with. Though we did not follow the entire process of being a pegawai...for example, we only use one set of flags instead of two...we give extra rest time to the participants...But overall, the experience with them was fun.

I feel grateful to be with them cause my this fren who is in lempar cakera was suffering. She was been blamed for not understanding the rules and put the wrong flag up. Lompat tinggi here...we are so relaxed...hehe....i guess i am lucky after all...


four days of been together...

whoa...


thank you, my group mates...

No comments: