Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Three "Busy and Unfortunate" Weeks

yes...

busy and unfortunate...

The second week is nearly to its end. I can't wait for these three weeks to be over.

Week One: Ulcer at the hardest to reach but quite important part of my mouth. Sometimes I wish i have digicam so that i can take pics of myself to show you readers but I dun have. Anyway, the ulcer is pretty bad (urgh...). Then, on Sunday, I went to traffic game practice and when i was trying out the route for the first time as a pedestrian, I tripped and fell. Bruise at my left palm. Red patch on my left knee. Small bloody scratches on my right palm. And finally one 10-cents size wound on my right knee. Very very unfortunate!

Week Two: Ulcer is getting worse. Accompany my students to join the traffic game's law test and then send jinnwei to LEO meeting and then back to see my students again and then fetch jinnwei and then send jinnwei's back home before finally going home. On my way to fetch jinnwei, I received a call from MTV saying that i have been shortlisted as the one of the five finalist of this contest of MTV. The condition to win this contest now is that I must be able to fly this Friday (meaning there is still four days). What is the prize of this contest? The winner will be flying to London in style on an all expenses paid trip to meet John Travolta at the MTV UK TRL studios in Leicester Square, and then go with the star studded cast to the glamorous premiere and dance the night away at the after party! BUT BUT BUT I have not make my international passport. I have no idea that there is such thing called emergency passport. I should have told the person that I cant confirm now and ask her to call my the next day so that I can go and ask Immigration to ask about the emergency passport. This is so unlucky!! Then, I get busy with MSSM. I become the Pegawai for Lompat Tinggi. The pegawai working with me are really slow lo...They arent willing to carry the stuff. They want people to help them. In my opinion, if the organiser is not doing a good job, then the pegawai should do the work voluntarily. Other than that, they are also ignorant of my opinion. When i told them the mattress should be placed at a spot so that the athletes wouldnt face the sun when they made the jumps. But guess what they said. "Never mind la. nothing one la. It is them who jump, not us. Never mind" What is this? I cant believe them! How could they be so selfish? Only until the field referee came over to have a look and told them to change it, then, they are willing to change it. Today is the second day and guess what? for these two days, the ones who wrote the marks sat at the spot where the sun will face their backs and i have to stand at the spot where the sun will shine directly to my face. (my face o...dark lo...). There are two more days to be under the sun o...Traffic game is near and this sunday is traffic game opening ceremony but the students still not sure if they are joining. Why? because the competition is on monday and it falls on the periodic test. If they join the game, they will miss the test and they wouldnt have marks and class position. As getting class position is so important, they are in a dilemma whether to join or not. sigh..

Week Three: Traffic game is on monday and so is periodic test. Periodic test duration is five days. I will be busy marking papers and after marking the papers, i will have to compile all the results to see who will get what position in my class. Currently, i have four classes of essays to mark. I dread this a lot o....

Sigh...my week, so far, has been so busy that I am very tired o.

No comments: