Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Hectic Yet Relaxing Week: Tuesday

Second day is much better than the first day. I spent my time sitting in the school hall marking the essays of Form One. Weird...I find it much easier to mark Form One essays than Form Two essays. Anyway, I feel much better about the whole situation of taking care of students. Apparently, D, whom I felt that I have disappointed once, have forgiven me and that makes me feel so much better. Oh! I found this out on Monday. Today, when I was there to see the students going home, they are playing games. I brought Amanda along with me. G gave me a surprise: a soft toy puppy. I am surprised. Hmmm...

P/S: The soft toy puppy is kind of dusty. So, after consultation with some soft toy expert of Wong family, I wash the soft toy puppy.

No comments: