Saturday, March 05, 2005

One Night Out

Friday night...
I dun like to go out alone...I find it too depressing...I need to find ppl to accompany to shop around and tat person is certainly NOT jinnwei...He is too not my type of person i want to shop with...

Firstly...I have a student whom i have been teaching since last year...in total, I have been his teacher for three months...Whoa! that's long...haha...Anyway, only recently he has become quite close to me...I am sure all of you will ask me to not to get too close with him...I will...trust me...but not in a short time...This boy is really sensitive...His family spoiled him but at the same time, they have also let him to take care of himself...Thus causing him to feel that his parents does not care of him....Since he has treated me as a close friend fo his, I will need to take time to put him off slowly...so that he will not be hurt...Guess what? He is the run-away-from-home prone. So have to be really careful dealing with him....

So...anyway....i have went out with him and his neighbour on friday night. We went to play bowling...something i have not done for years...The bowling alley has changed some of its things...the pins, the shoes...I strike once...Then, we also play games in the arcade....There is this game that made me realise that my hands and eyes coordination has problems...Urgh!... Have some fun anyway...

Not a bad friday night after all...But i think i am more of the type of people who sit at the nice expensive cafe drinking coffee instead of the ppl who hang around arcade...Does this means I have grown more mature?

No comments: