Saturday, March 19, 2005

My Hectic Yet Relaxing Week: Monday

Although I have complained earlier about me having to take care of the students half day for another teacher, it has ended well. I really felt that I have nothing to do. The only thing that is interesting on that day is how i realised that I have such a big mouth. My big mistake. I told G that I will give G a surprise the day before. Unfortunately, G doesnt consider me showing up at Chung Hua as a surprise so G was really unhappy. So, I cracked my brain to think of something that will measure up to G's level of surprise. Hmm...so there is it...my few-years old christmas bear that I never find of any use...put together with the simple chinese charm that i made a few years ago which i put on the shelf to collect dust...wrapped both in envelope style...safely secured with six staples...Then, I get G's friend to tell me which is G's bag as there are, well, almost three hundred bagpacks in that aircond hall of Chung Hua. Secretly, I placed G's surprise in his bag. After that, i just enjoyed the angry/unsatisfied look on G's face. After a few minutes there, I realised that there is nothing to do so I went home planning to come back again when it is almost time for the students to go home. As I was neopet-ting (a new term i learn from lynnx today), I received a sms from G that he has found his surprise. When I went back to see all the students go home, I also sent G home together with his drum, which I have forgetten the exact name of it, and a bass drum. What is a bass drum? It is that huge drum that usually a big guy will carry in a band. That ends my Monday.

No comments: