Sunday, July 31, 2005

Down with flu

Has my health level really gone so low?

From flu and cough during my short teaching career to food poisoning during my permanent job and now, another flu hits me. My weight continue to rise due to the amount of food i consumed in the office. my colleagues really know how to eat.

this is not my biggest concern now.

i woke up this morning feeling worried. grandma mentioned something yesterday that makes me feel worried. She said she might not come back alive. The thought of that scares me. She is having an open heart surgery to make her feel better. otherwise, she will get tired easily and maybe, seizure ( i think that is what it is called) everytime she gets too excited or tired. koko, me and lynnwei will be having breakfast with her later. DimSum at Grand Palace Hotel.

I feel so helpless that i cant help her.

No comments: