Thursday, July 14, 2005

First night on a balcony...

Another one of my never-been-there-before places has become i-been-there-before place.

Tonight, I went to Balcony with three of my colleagues.

At first, we went to Al Fresco...eat a bit...drink a bit....chat a bit....the whole process took us one hour plus...A huge conclusion from it is that our main topic is always about work...cham!

Then, we went to Balcony...Nothing much happens....We sat there for nearly an hour long... I had a cup...glass...oh! a tumbler of red wine...cheap red wine...free...cause it is ladies night...hehe...

Honestly, I cant see the point of ppl sitting around watching each other drinking...Around 11.45, ppl started to crowd the dance floor....I was kind of disappointed because there wasnt much ppl dancing..cant see any action going on...Then, when we left the place, I saw that a lot of ppl are actually dancing le...Which only means that the spot I have sat all that time is actually only good for admiring the little sharks they have in their big aquarium...

Kinda of feeling tempted to boogie on the dance floor....but...I am not a good dancer...In fact, I realised that I only know how to shake my booty...and it ends there....nothing else...so no point of dancing cause I only know one section of the art of dancing...hand movement..leg movement...I have no idea about it all...That is why I wouldnt dare to dance in public...

My first experience with disco dancing..is that how to call it?....was with Mok...He showed me how he danced on the floor of Prom 2001. I was startled at that time. and then the dancing bug got me...I got pretty good dancing in my bedroom till I told Dennis about me dancing...Weirdly, from that time onwards, I dun think i can dance at all...What happen? I have no idea at all...Weird...

Looking forward to another trip to balcony....not as bad as i thought it would be...Not advisable for those who hates smoke and loud noise...

1 comment:

Prince of Darkness said...

Shake your bon bon...Haha, wat's the point of going to Balcony so early? People usually go there close to midnight. But for me, I stop going to clubs. Probably I am getting old. Hehe