Thursday, July 07, 2005

"Fang Fei Zi"

Can someone tell me what does that mean?

Easy...Someone just left you hanging to do something else instead of the something promised earlier.

I am simply very angry because i showed my dedication to my FAMILY and instead I get the aeroplane. Yeah! How "wonderful"! This is what I get for giving up my time and money.

Note that I am putting the blame on myself. Maybe I should change my priority. Apologies from any party will not do anything. I wish I can say 'Dun find me, I will find you" But i cant. Cause I probably wouldnt find you at all.

I find this really ridiculuous. What the f*** is what I wanted to say now.

Is it because I never have a temper before? So easy to be bullied around? Easy to be boss around?

This is the reality now. I am just keeping it all inside. Dont go thinking that you are all superior and all. Just because I dun go caring what you are doing to me, it doesnt mean you can go do anything you like.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, is it that scary? The one who gave the aeroplane....no worries....I was letting off my steam....you are not in danger....Nor am I severing my connection with you...You are most probably sitting comfortably at home using your laptop at this moment. Me? I am outside. Where? Does it even matter? My mum thought that I am working overtime at the office.
Honestly, I was going to work. But I decided not to.
Just dont do it again.

Remember "peng you se me dou ke yi" It certainly applies to you. jJst there is no friend. Even i am not sure what is it.

No comments: