Saturday, July 30, 2005

Someone to hold

Many times i feel like I want to hold on to someone. Not in a relationship type. Physically...Holding hands...snuggle together...put my head on someone's shoulder...

But I restraint myself. Why the restraining? Maybe because all these things seems to be meant for girlboy relationship and i am just one girl and there is no boy.

Often, i wonder what is wrong with me. My mum suggested that it is my weight that pushes ppl away. My fat looks. Ad yet i thought personality is all it takes. Then, a thought hits me. Attractiveness...that is it! I lack of attractiveness. the magnetisicm that draws ppl to me. It doesnt matter whether one is fat or ugly. As long as one has the attractiveness factor, he or she can get anyone at all.

I think attractiveness is something that one is born with and not something one can acquire. too bad i dun have the attractiveness.

ARGH...realisation of another of my weakness...low self esteem...urgh!

1 comment:

Audrey Yu said...

Sometimes nothing is more important than being who you really are... I have the same problem like you, but am really happy with being single.