Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The many faces of ppl....

Finally... my colleagues have opened up to me...they are being to be comfortable with me...Then they revealed to me hw dangerous is the office...

Scary no 1: She is inconsiderate and dont know how to handle her subordinate. She said the meanest thing and this causes the others to want to quit the job. For me, I thought she was fine till I heard about this. Then my thoughts starts to go deeper. Feel like every word she said is very mean. But if I dont go and care about it, I wouldnt feel anything, right? So, why put myself thru this kind of torture?
Scary no 2: She is a two-faced person. One angelic and one evil. She will only be nice to you when she wants to and will put all the blame on you if there is a mistake. She is the one who wants to push all the responsibility to others so that she will have none to worry about. For me, I have not experienced the evil side fo her so I will try to be careful.
Scary no 3: This person has no temper. Never scold, just ask whether we are ok or not. But beneath that, he is one hell of a person. Never try to cross his path for he will make sure you will suffer for it. None of us dare to do so....scary...the most scariest of all....I will definitely not do anything to make him angry....

Office suddenly become a scary place. but I think it will make it more interesting. What is an office if it doesnt have all those scary elements? We are only humans. These kind of stuff exist whether we like it or not. The best way to get along peacefully is to be careful not to do anything that will hurt anyone...

No comments: