Sunday, January 08, 2006

Alone again

The pc went into workshop again and I got it back today...which is like one week without pc. Not that bad actually. 'cause I had jinnwei's laptop to do some surfing and checking and updating till Wednesday. Then it was two or three days of no pc. The pc is supposed to be slower than before but due to my insensitivity, I didnt really notice anything. Maybe I can cancel new pc out of my things-to-buy list.

I have been sleeping on the floor with a mattress la for two nights. A bit worried that my mum will disapprove of me sleeping on the floor due to the coldness.

Btw, I decided to get my dad a new handphone. Haha...don't I sound like a filial daughter? Seriously wanting to get a new handphone for my dad although I think I need a new one more than him :p

Went to play badminton today. I am such a lousy player. I dont have the sports streak in me 'cause I dont excel in any sports at all. Note to self that I need to slim down. Same old problem.

I felt bad sitting at the badminton court, not playing 'cause I actually hurt my right feet when I stepped too hard on the badminton court during the time I played. Shit! I dont understand why I get hurt so easily. I am so sport-deficient. The feet felt fine after a nearly one hour long rest. The badminton court seems like it is like sauna. So stuffy.

After that, went to Morsjaya to have lunch with Karen and Mr Wee. Harry joined us and we talked for two hours. Time really flies.

I have always wanted to work upstairs and have even planned to ask for a transfer after two years working downstairs. Right now, I am not so sure anymore. Upstairs seems like a dangerous place. So, right now, my aim is to just learn as much as possible.

When I finally arrived home, I went out again to get this old pc. When I arrived home, the computer table and tv shelf get some tidying going on. Have to tidy up bit by bit 'cause CNY is at the end of this month. Grandma actually supervise me (ok, she was just looking at me and talk to me while I was tidying) when I was tidying the tv shelf.

Oh! This morning, Grandma really gave me the shock when she fell down after our breakfast. I was so scared that she hurt herself badily. My hand actually did start shaking a bit. Fortunately, she is fine. Just a swollen lip and bruises at her knees.

After the tidying, I chatted with yuanz...and got him to help me to buy ticket to go travelling with him. Now, I need to save money for this trip. Hopefully I can save enough money and mum will let me go.

PP pissed me off real bad the other day. Why is she so kaypo?! And I dont understand why am I so irritated when she sang. I felt so much like slapping her to shut her up and for being so kaypo. Then again, I feel bad for being so mad at her. Like she is not intentionally trying to piss me off. Damn...sometimes I wish I am a bad person so that I dont feel so guilty for being mad at other people.


Someone told me that my hair looks like a wig after I dyed it red. So this pic is like 'Is my wig in place?' :p

Thought I look pretty cute thus the pic taking...early morning le...

I am totally sleepy now but I have no idea where to sleep 'cause I am alone at home. In my own room or grandma's room or the living room?

Again, on a totally irrelevant note, Fred Durst looks really cute when he was younger. In fact, there is a slight resemblence with Nick Carter. Haha...

No comments: